The University of York which is also known as the university of Collegial Glass Science was established in the year 1963, the institution provides with students with all the tools they need in a pleasant study environment.
The University has over 30 departments and it is currently open to support and motivate all international students whom are interested to study at the university to be given Scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
20th September 2021
Degree Level Obtained:
The Scholarship Program is only available for undergraduate level students
Eligible Countries Accepted:
All international students are eligible
Scholarship Benefits To Be Expected:
The University of York is ready to provide an award worth about £3,000 to all interested international students
The Criteria For Eligibility:
- All aspiring students must be holding an offer for the BA in History (or a combined degree that includes History) at the University of York at the History department in September 2021
- All aspiring students must be able to demonstrate through a written statement of up to 500 words, writing that the History BA Undergraduate Support will enable the student to fulfil their educational and professional ambitions
- All aspiring students families must have a residual household income (RHI) of at least £42,875 or less
Supporting Documents Required:
- Copies of academic transcript
- Pre-qualification degree
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Copy of Passport
Language Requirements Needed:
- All aspiring students whose English is not their first language will need to show their English Langauage skills are at high level both in written and speaking
Scholarship Application Procedure:
All aspiring students must take the admission at the official portal of the University in the undergraduate degree course-work.
Official Scholarship Portal